Sunday, July 24, 2011

22 of 2Pac's Best

Recently, I got an e-mail from a hip hop blogger, Henry Adaso of About.com, which listed 22 songs that are essential for every 2Pac fan's collection.  He had some great picks, but I made a few changes (how appropriate) for what I think is the greatest Pac playlist ever created.  Comment below if you're feeling this or think a song should be on here that isn't.  Enjoy!

Americuz Most Wanted (in no particular order)
1. Keep Ya' Head Up
2. Changes
3. California Love ft. Dr. Dre
4. Picture Me Rollin
5. Hail Mary
6. Temptations
7. 2 of Americuz Most Wanted
8. Ambitionz as a Rider
9. So Many Tears
10. Old School
11. Brenda's Got a Baby
12. My Block
13. Dear Mama
14. When Thugs Cry
15. To Live & Die in L.A.
16. Only God Can Judge Me
17. Me Against the World
18. Trapped
19. I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto
20. Hit 'Em Up
21. Until the End of Time
22. Life Goes On

No comments:

Post a Comment