Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pilot

So with my upcoming show, The Spot on ACRN.com, coming up next month, I decided to start a blog to keep up with it.

What will this blog be about? Well for starters, read the title. I want to be focused, so most of the topics will be on Hip Hop and what's happening in its world. But there are other things that I care enough about to put in my own input, so expect the occasional post from sports and movies. Sometimes you just have those "OH SH*T" moments too, so a few of those will make it.

Feel free to comment on anything that I post, I'm always up for listening to reader feedback. There really isn't a time table on when I post something, so for those that will want to check all the time, don't expect new things to pop up every day. I'll be posting the link for each blog on my facebook page, so you can keep updated pretty easily. Remember that each post is my own take on something, so I don't expect everyone to agree with everything. Honestly, I'd rather more people disagree so I can get my voice heard.

Anyways, that's it in a nutshell. Make sure to check back soon for more. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment